Beta Marine are an ISO Quality Assured Firm. Since 1987.
- Engine is with or without a gearbox as indicated within
section 1, individual gearbox reduction ratios &/or
optional extras available are indicated in section 2.
• Recreational craft directive emission compliant.
• Keel cooled header tank & water cooled exhaust
manifold. Calorifier feed & return.
• Fresh water pump, male 11/2” dry exhaust outlet & loose
fuel / water separator.
• Mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel & oil filtration and sump
• Flywheel housing & drive plate with heavy inertia ring for
super smooth running at low rpm.
• Special quiet air intake filter.
• 12 volt starter with 40 amp battery charging alternator
and “Polyvee” drive.
• Shutdown solenoid energised to stop.
• Control Panel ‘ABV’ key switch controlled for engine
preheat & start, push button controlled for engine
stop, has a tachometer with running hour recorder,
green light indicator for ‘power on’, red warning
light indicators & audible alarm for low oil pressure,
high water temperature, domestic and or engine
alternators not charging. Complete with 3m of
interconnection cable and multi pin plug connector.
• Heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings.
• “Morse” type end fittings for speed and gear
• Deep Brunswick green paint
• Engine test certificate & operators manual.
• 5 year self-service warranty.*
• Tri-wall packing on a wooden base.
3 Cylinder Kubota engine
25hp @ 3600rpm
250 hour engine oil and filter change period
12V 40amp alternator
Standard control panel with tacho and warning lights
This UK Limited Warranty provides coverage for five (5) years (or 2000 hours whichever
occurs first) for recreational users and three (3) years (or 2000 hours whichever occurs first)
for commercial users from the date of warranty registration. The warranty is for non-serviceable items. The repair or replacement of parts, or the performance of service under this warranty, does not extend the life of this warranty beyond its original expiry date.